PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Problems with analysis discrepancies... but only on one version of the iphone???
Problems with analysis discrepancies... but only on one version of the iphone???
Started by Stewart MICHAEL, Jul., 26 2016 2:44 PM - 2 replies
Posted on July, 26 2016 - 2:44 PM
This is a really strange one...

I have been developing a project on IOS and I started getting an error message when I tried running this on the Mac simulator. The error said that a field that existed in the analysis of the project did not exist in the file.

So I ran through the forum and literature and carried out all of the synchronizations and updates that people suggested but nothing... for hours and hours of different combinations.

Then though I find out that the project runs on different iphones on the simulator but not on the 5S. This makes absolutely no sense to me because I can not see a possible connection between the analysis of the database and the version that it runs on. The only thing I can think of is that this is the version that was running when the problem arose. I have deleted old versions of the project to try and eradicate any crossover but no luck.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
Posted on July, 26 2016 - 3:09 PM
Hi Stewart,

it could be that the physical file in that specific emulator is broken
and does not 'pass' into the hmodifystructure.

To check, normally, I would tell you to uninstall the app and reinstall
it, as this should delete the file in question. However, I do not know
how to deinstall from an iphone emulator.

so, if hmodifystructure as the fist line of the project does not work,
maybe a temporary fdelete of the file in question would solve the problem

Hope this helps

--
Fabrice Harari
International WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile Consulting

More information on http://www.fabriceharari.com
Posted on July, 27 2016 - 9:17 AM
That line at the front has worked Fabrice

Thanks