WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → We need this
We need this
Iniciado por bd, 17,jun. 2013 12:01 - 4 respuestas
Miembro registrado
15 mensajes
Publicado el 17,junio 2013 - 12:01
1. Internal page control evolution
-source of internal page control can not be changed by code ?! Why not?
If supported, it would result in a "modular" build of applications.
For example, you could create a pages with internal page controls and fill them programmatically according to what is choosen from the menu or defined by the parameters, etc. It would make the development much easier and faster.

2. LOOPER control evolution
-it is not possible to retrive ..X and ..Y positions of controls insisde a looper ?! Why not??
If supported, looper could be THE ULTIMATE MENU CONTROL. Why? You can form the looper to be used as vertical or horizontal menu system. Getting the ..X and ..Y position of controls, we would be able to position a cell with submenu or a popup with submenu, etc.

Dear community, feel free to write other suggestions.

--
www.sidesta.com
SImple, DEdicated, STAble
Mensaje modificado, 17,junio 2013 - 12:06
Miembro registrado
49 mensajes
Publicado el 02,septiembre 2014 - 16:59
Hi bd !!

I hope you or anybody read this... I have the same problem with the Internal Pages, the only way I see is using Tabcontrol with internal pages inside... Did you resolve your problem?
Miembro registrado
15 mensajes
Publicado el 02,septiembre 2014 - 21:42
No I did not.
Because of to many similar problems in PCSoft's products and the lack of support I decided to leave the WX Tools and use something more reliable.

br
deivid

--
www.sidesta.com
Publicado el 03,septiembre 2014 - 16:29
bd

What "other tools" did you find better than WX ?
Miembro registrado
15 mensajes
Publicado el 03,septiembre 2014 - 18:41
It depends what do You mean under "better"! If You mean 900 halfway developed and partial supported NEW features, then WX is better tool.
Under "better" I mean something else.
I'm currently using a PHP HMVC framework with abstraction on application layer. It is very powerful and I can build any kind of browser applications AND WEBSITES very fast.
Everything is modular and You can use a lot of already developed modules, like grid, ribbon menu, print service etc.
Everything is OOP and I do not need to explain the benefits of OOP.
Did I forgot to mention that is free of charge ?

--
www.sidesta.com