PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → Application Server version 18 win webdev 15
Application Server version 18 win webdev 15
Iniciado por Mario, 21,sep. 2014 15:12 - 3 respuestas
Publicado el 21,septiembre 2014 - 15:12
Hi

I've installed Webdev application Server 18.0 (10 connections) on a linux debian 64 bit and tried to deply a site from a WebDev 15 win system. The connection to the server are configured correctly. But when WebDev try to install the site on the server the URL Address seems to be wrong. It directs to an URL WD150AWP/WD150InstAwp.exe instead of WD180AWP/WD180InstAwp.exe

Can someone help me how I can redirect this installation path or is there an other solution to solve this problem?

In this case I can not install application server 15 because I can not find the 64 bit linux version..

Tanks for any support
Regards
Publicado el 22,septiembre 2014 - 16:16
Mario, Hi

How did you manange to install the application server on a linux system?
I have struggled with it and finally gave up, do you have a step by step how to ?

Your problem might be that the version of the server differs from the version of the app or you may fix the installation paths manually ?
Publicado el 22,septiembre 2014 - 20:24
Hi Diego

I had many of problems by setting up the webdev application server on an ubuntu system. But with the debain distribution it worked properly and without problems. I used the documentation which belongs to the installation file of the application server... Just install the exe in a win system and copy the needed folder via ftp to the server... I'm not sure if you can also use wine instead. In this directory you also find the documentation.

I'm not sure how to handle this version problems. On a windows machine you can just enable an checkbox and everything seems to be ok... on linux there is no possibily to enable this earlier version checkbox. And I did not find out if there is a solution for this topic...

Regards Mario
Publicado el 24,septiembre 2014 - 21:36
Hi

I found the solution

Put following informations into WebDev18.conf in the /etc/apache2/ directory

ScriptAlias /WD120AWP/ "/usr/local/WebDev/18.0/AWP/"
ScriptAlias /WD140AWP/ "/usr/local/WebDev/18.0/AWP/"
ScriptAlias /WD150AWP/ "/usr/local/WebDev/18.0/AWP/"
ScriptAlias /WD160AWP/ "/usr/local/WebDev/18.0/AWP/"
ScriptAlias /WD170AWP/ "/usr/local/WebDev/18.0/AWP/"
ScriptAlias /WD180AWP/ "/usr/local/WebDev/18.0/AWP/"