Inicio → WEBDEV 2024 → VISTA Gadgets
VISTA Gadgets
Iniciado por Ruan, 14,nov. 2014 12:15 - 1 respuesta
Miembro registrado
209 mensajes
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Publicado el 14,noviembre 2014 - 12:15
Good Day

I am trying to test the Vista Gadgets but cannot seem to get this to work. are there any examples of this function? I cannot find any. I am trying to create something that notifies the client if there are any news on his branch or messages. Thought the gadget might do the trick. I have seen a clip in French where they added a reminder to the calendar and it popped up from the task bar with a photo and part of the message. How do I accomplish something like this. If anyone can assist please help me to get this figured out.

Thanks a lot
Miembro registrado
209 mensajes
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Publicado el 14,noviembre 2014 - 12:16
Ruan wrote:
Good Day

I am trying to test the Vista Gadgets but cannot seem to get this to work. are there any examples of this function? I cannot find any. I am trying to create something that notifies the client if there are any news on his branch or messages. Thought the gadget might do the trick. I have seen a clip in French where they added a reminder to the calendar and it popped up from the task bar with a photo and part of the message. How do I accomplish something like this. If anyone can assist please help me to get this figured out.

Thanks a lot

sorry forgot to mention it's webdev 19 not 18