[WB19] dCopy problem
Iniciado por Piet van Zanten, 16,ago. 2016 11:01 - 2 respuestas
Miembro registrado
17 mensajes
Popularité : +1 (1 vote)
Publicado el 16,agosto 2016 - 11:01
Hi,

I'm struggling with a weird problem.
I'm using dCopy to copy some little images into an image control. The copy is from one image control to another.
An image variable as copy source does not work, because transparency is lost then.
In test mode this works fine, but once deployed the black image turns to light gray in the destination image after copy. Both testmachine and server have IIS running.
I tried rebuilding the page from scratch, setting all kinds of background settings for the image, even tried dCopyBlt.

Also checked if the graphic WD framework is the same on both machines, which they are.
Always it works on the test, but not once deployed.
A real pain, because each time I need to deploy the site to check if my modifications are successful.

Any help is really appreciated.

Best regards,
Piet
Miembro registrado
17 mensajes
Publicado el 17,agosto 2016 - 15:25
Hi,

Without ever finding the cause, I got this working by using image variables only.
So from now on I'll avoid using image controls for drawing.

I did not use image variables in the first place because dStartDrawing(dErase) did not erase the previous drawing, neither did dEndDrawing().
I solved this by doing a VariableReset followed by a width and height assigment for the original height.

Regards,
Piet
Miembro registrado
208 mensajes
Publicado el 10,abril 2017 - 12:04
Piet VAN ZANTEN wrote:
Hi,

Without ever finding the cause, I got this working by using image variables only.
So from now on I'll avoid using image controls for drawing.

I did not use image variables in the first place because dStartDrawing(dErase) did not erase the previous drawing, neither did dEndDrawing().
I solved this by doing a VariableReset followed by a width and height assigment for the original height.

Regards,
Piet

Hi Piet

I have been struggling with this for days now. Can you please tell me how you managed to do this? Do you maybe have an example code on this. This is driving me insane!!

Thanks

Ruan