PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WEBDEV 2024 → Numeric or Currency Right Alignment not working correctly
Numeric or Currency Right Alignment not working correctly
Débuté par Diego Sanchez, 30 juin 2015 19:31 - 4 réponses
Posté le 30 juin 2015 - 19:31
Hola, I am using Webdev version 20

I have a table on the Analisys with two fields: one Currency and another Numeric, subtype Decimal(16,2)

I Insert a control Table on this table and the fields come LEFT aligned, so I go to Description, Style Tab and set them both to RIGHT ALIGNMENT, I save the app, close Webdev, reopen again and the fields are again LEFT aligned

Could this be a Version 20 bug or a Diego Sanchez Bug ?

TIA
Posté le 01 juillet 2015 - 18:02
No problem whatsoever on Webdev side, here´s what I have discovered about Currency and Numeric type fields:

I you create a Table Item and define it as Currency, create your page with a table control based on this table and later on decide you want to change it for a Numeric Decimal Subtype, Webdev kind of remembers it was a Currency and continues to populate the field as Currency even though you changed it and Regenerated the Analysis.

What I had to do was Delete all Currency Fields and create New Ones (Numeric, Decimal subtypes), and this time when I create a Table, the columns show up correctly Right Aligned
Posté le 03 juillet 2015 - 01:23
It is still NOT ALIGNING correctly to the right, once I close Webdev and reopen the next day, all the numeric table columns show up Left aligned again
Membre enregistré
1 message
Posté le 24 novembre 2015 - 17:06
I've had controls behave strangely (on a table control). For instance, styles I applied keep reverting back. My solution was to create an new control, copy the code over, and delete the strange control.

--
Andrew
Membre enregistré
39 messages
Posté le 15 décembre 2015 - 15:01
Thanks for the tip, sometimes our own nativean creative solutions seems the only solutions at all

--
Diego Sanchez
Tecnoinformática S.A.