PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → iPrint PDF (WD 15) characters problem
iPrint PDF (WD 15) characters problem
Débuté par Ivan V., 16 avr. 2014 11:32 - 3 réponses
Posté le 16 avril 2014 - 11:32
Greetings everyone,

I am using WinDev 15 for my apps. I have this problem when my customers wants to use iPrint PDF from iPreview beacuse characters doesnt transform properly in PDF.
Since all my applications are made for Croatian language (we have cšcžd), and when its transformed to PDF its doesnt do properly.
I made solution by using 3rd part program (doPDF) so they can print it properly in PDF.
I am wondering did PCSoft fixed this problem in newer versions, because it is annoying that u have feature u can't use properly?

Regards,

Ivan
Posté le 16 avril 2014 - 19:25
Hi Ivan,

I do not know (nor can check right now) but if you send a small program example showing the problem to PCSoft (or if you had a ref. number in the past), they can test it for you with the latest WD19 and tell you if it is fixed or not.

Best regards,
Alexandre Leclerc
Posté le 16 avril 2014 - 20:48
Hi Ivan,
I have noticed that bug.

First check that language of report is set to Croatian and you are using CE fonts.

Workaround is to use only single line static controls and PDF export will be fine.
If you add another line to static control, PDF output is not proprely converted, instead of c you are getting è. If you need multiline text then you can try with rtf control.

Hope that helps.

BR,
Alen
Posté le 22 avril 2014 - 08:59
Hi Alen,

I've tried that before but that didn't help. I am getting proper c,š,ž,d but they are overlaping each other for example:

[attachment 889 primjerPDF.JPG]

Best regards,

Ivan