PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Page type "parent-child" in WB19
Page type "parent-child" in WB19
Débuté par jbistuer, 21 juil. 2014 13:15 - 3 réponses
Posté le 21 juillet 2014 - 13:15
Hi everybody,

I need to design a page in webdev 19 similar to a "Fiche et table reliee" in windev but I can't find the appropiate template.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.
Posté le 21 juillet 2014 - 14:06
Hi

I cannot help you find a template, as I'm not using them anymore... But what you are asking fr shouldn't be too hard to develop from scratch... Of course, depending if you are in classic, awp or php mode, the answer below may or may not be your best solution...

In my case, I would go with an ajax table, and when clicking on a line, use the ajax server code to populate the 'form' fields on the page.

When clicking on save (ajax activated) for the fields, I could again use the ajax mode to modify the content of the table and empty the fields

Best regards
Posté le 21 juillet 2014 - 16:57
Hi Fabrice,

probably i gonna develop from scratch the page i need populating the child table with a HFilter or select * from .... where child_code = parent_code with parent_code the selected on the parent table.

Isn't it?

This is the way used by Windev., I think.

Thanks for your help.
Salutacions / regards
Jordi
Posté le 23 juillet 2014 - 01:29
Hi

Nowadays I strictly populate childs using an ID record from parent and calling a Query(ParentID) to fetch and sort the child records needed. (RowSelection method from Parent table)

Months ago I used the same Row Selection Method from the parent but did a "TableChild..filter = ParentTable.Columnlink", the child table must have a Search Item related to the Parent Id, it works ok but the sorting is another topic.

So I would definitely go the QRY way