PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → SECURITER POUR LA MODIFICATION DE L'ANALYSE
SECURITER POUR LA MODIFICATION DE L'ANALYSE
Débuté par beginner, 02 sep. 2014 07:59 - 4 réponses
Posté le 02 septembre 2014 - 07:59
bonjour

je fait une modification pour mais client sur une nouvelle analyse (WDD) chaque fois
mais il ya une condition peut etre un problem
si quelqu'un va faire une modification a une ancient analyse (WDD) alors je perte mon DATA et mon nouvelle analyse

est qu'il ya une securiter pour savoir si l'analyse est ancient avant la modification pour arreter la modification de l'ancient analyse

merci
Posté le 02 septembre 2014 - 11:12
Bonjour,

Il s'agit d'un forum anglais. Vous pouvez poser vos questions mieux privilège en anglais.

Il est également important que vous avez formulé votre question. Vous parlez de l'évolution de l'analyse. Normalement, vous êtes en contrôle de l'analyse, ne pas votre client.

Je ne comprends pas votre question

salutations Allard
Posté le 02 septembre 2014 - 14:57
Hi beginner,

I'm not sure I understand correctly your question (I'm French speaking, but this is very hard to read - looks like an automatic translation which messed up a bit what you tried to say).

So if I'm getting your question, there is no way to prevent the modification of an "old" analysis in the WX IDEs. You have to make sure you manage all you different customers analysis carefully. What I would probably do is creating a copy of the software/analysis for every customer that needs special changes. They will become "off" the main software, but you will not have problems with analysis and special customization.

Maybe someone here on this forum has a good example proven by real life experience of how to manage different versions of the same analysis for different customers?

On the software side it is different. You can ask for the analysis version with HInfoAnalysis() and you can also control how the structure changes should be applied with HCheckStructure().

This gives you enough tools to be able to build a small process to know what you are doing. This will not solve your "organisation problem" on the IDE side, but could prevent problems once it's time to deploy to a customer's site.

Best regards,
Alexandre Leclerc
Posté le 02 septembre 2014 - 16:52
Bonjour,

In theory if you have a base version of your program and want to provide some special modification for your customers that will not be shared among all (in other words, Customer A wants to track something but other customers will not) you might consider external files. These would be custom files created only for one customer. The files preferably can be HF or XML.

Look at the commands like HDeclareExternal, HDescribeFile and others in this family of commands. Then in code you can check the customer name and write commands to create/clone fields on the screen for your customer specific data and commands to write/read from those external databases.

I have not yet tried this myself, this is only theory. If others can expound on it or tell us why it will or will not work I would appreciate it.

Art Bonds
Wind River Data Solutions, LLC
Posté le 03 septembre 2014 - 08:50
Hi Art,

I have this method used for years and it worked like a charm.