PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → PCS Cloud not working
PCS Cloud not working
Débuté par Al, 19 oct. 2014 21:49 - 3 réponses
Posté le 19 octobre 2014 - 21:49
Hello All

Does anyone on the Forum have a PCS Cloud account ?
I do and have been unable to use it for the last few days. It times out and crashes when I try to load and download web services, so I am trying to find out if it is a general problem or something I am doing wrong ?
I have contacted Tech support but they don't work over the weekend, which is an interesting point of view as a cloud service will have clients from all over the world in lots of time zones and if you are relying on it for business, that is not a good policy.

Regards
Al
Posté le 21 octobre 2014 - 11:22
Hi Al,

maybe I´m wrong, but PC Soft as a professional cloud provider is IMHO not a good idea.
The customer service is far away from the standard that I expect if I put my data in any ones hand.
Posté le 22 octobre 2014 - 20:56
Hello Michael

That is a conclusion I am coming to myself. I have sent a few questions in and some bounce around between the sales and tech support, each telling me to talk to the other and the tech support tool does not support sending pictures which means that I would have to write out the error messages - mostly in French - and that is not going to happen.

I have sent in quite a few requests - some of which get the standard "we can't make that happen" answer - so I am going to try and work through the issues with them next week I have requested that they run a teamviewer session back to my computer so I can show them the errors I get. It will be interesting to see if they are willing to do that.

The PCS Cloud is offering a service to the world, which runs 24/7/365 so requests for help can't stop on the weekend (unless you pay an exhorbitant premium) and can't run just to French time. They are also offering a service in English which means the onus is on them to provide every single part of that site in English not Frenglish.

Regards
Al
Posté le 22 octobre 2014 - 21:41
Hi Al,

yes, that´s exact my experience with the PC Soft support.
I gave up sending bug reports because I never got a patch or something similar.

I don´t know why they have a so bad customer service ...