PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WD19] Scheduler Question
[WD19] Scheduler Question
Débuté par Dave Summers, 20 nov. 2014 00:05 - 5 réponses
Posté le 20 novembre 2014 - 00:05
Hi

The scheduler control comes with preset code procedure e.g. Moving an appointment.

Does anyone know how to reject in these procedures? e.g. in the move appointment procedure, you decide that it is invalid to move and want to reject and the appointment to be moved back to its original start/end date and resource?

If there is something easier than coding the move back then it would simpler. I have tries result = false as a return from the procedure but doesn't move the appointment back

any help or hints would be appreciated

Kind regards
Dave
Posté le 24 novembre 2014 - 14:33
Hi all

Can anyone help me with this?

Cheers
Dave
Posté le 24 novembre 2014 - 18:35
I thought you could disable the move/modify in the 'schedule component' Description>Details
Posté le 26 novembre 2014 - 11:53
Hi

Many thanks for your reply, I dont want to disable the move as some moves may be valid but for those that are not i need to move the appointment back to its original slot. I know i can do this by saving the date/time/resource on select and program it back but just wondered if there was an easier way? was hoping that return with as result value of false would work but unfortunately not

If anyone else has any ideas or come across a method, i would be grateful to hear them

regards
Dave
Posté le 02 décembre 2014 - 10:32
Hi Dave,

Dont think there is another way Dave, i did it the exact way you mentioned.

iso
Posté le 02 décembre 2014 - 17:06
Thanks for your reply ISO, maybe something for pcSoft wish list ?

cheers

Dave