PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WM[17] Unable to detect android device
WM[17] Unable to detect android device
Débuté par Nimesh, 18 déc. 2014 10:05 - 5 réponses
Posté le 18 décembre 2014 - 10:05
Hi All,

I am using Windev Mobile 17 IDE I are unable to detect my android mobile device for testing as the windev 17 mobile is not detecting the same under Project> Project Description>Describing the platform>Detect the characteristic automatically.

I had installed android sdk and path of environment variable is also properly set as well as adb is also running in proper manner in command prompt.

Need assistance
Posté le 18 décembre 2014 - 14:17
Hi,

Have the same problem . Get the message no divice detected. When I connet a phone samsung s3 I have two options in connecting it one for photos and one for media. I can brows the data that is on the phone with the exporer but the android sdk cannot find the device ???

So I have the same problem, anyone know how to get a device detected?

regards

Allard
Posté le 18 décembre 2014 - 15:36
I couldn't get WM19 to detect my device for setup so I just looked up the specs and entered them manually. The device was detected correctly, including dpi, when installing to test on.

Have you tried generating an app and installing it?
Membre enregistré
309 messages
Popularité : +31 (37 votes)
Posté le 19 décembre 2014 - 23:22
Hi,
Make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your android device.
BR
Samir
Posté le 26 décembre 2014 - 23:24
Hello Nimesh & Allard

I found this article that explains how to get the adb utility working. It may have some application to your problem.

<a class="ExternalLink" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.howtogeek.com/125769/how-to-install-and-use-abd-the-android-debug-bridge-utility/">http://www.howtogeek.com/125769/how-to-install-and-use-abd-the-android-debug-bridge-utility/</a>

Regards
Al
Posté le 27 décembre 2014 - 10:59
Hi Al,

Thanks for reply. Its detecting now.

Regards