PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WD19] Composite report causes WinDev crash
[WD19] Composite report causes WinDev crash
Débuté par Stefan Bentvelsen, 22 avr. 2015 21:08 - 4 réponses
Posté le 22 avril 2015 - 21:08
Hi,

I have a simple composite report that contanes 2 existing reports, an invoice and an attachment. These existing reports are based on tables in a window. When I am in the WinDev ennvironment and create this composite report, it all works fine.
But when I leave WinDev and restart it later I got errors when opening the project and WinDev crashes. So each time I have to delete the composite report from the project directory, restart WinDev and recreate the compsie report again. This is no fun anymore.

What is the reason of these crashes and what can I do against it ?
Posté le 24 avril 2015 - 15:26
The problem is solved by a work around, by using:

iSequencingAdd(report1)
iSequencingAdd(report2)
iSequencingPrint()

and it works like a charm without composite report!
Posté le 24 avril 2015 - 16:17
Hi Stefan,

there are some issuse with isequenceadd() and ..print() if the report has more then ~ 50 pages

Do you use a print preview ? If yes, did you try to export the print preview to pdf ? And is the result the same as you see in print preview ??
Posté le 24 avril 2015 - 22:34
Hi Michael,

that shouln't be a problem. The composite report won't be longer than 2 or 3 pages.
I do not use iPreview in this case. I make a PDF-file of it and show that as a preview.
The result is as expected.

There are other reports where the created PDF differs from the preview. In the PDF some text fonts appear as standard size 11 Arial font instead 14. The preview shows the correct result.
Posté le 24 avril 2015 - 23:13
Hello Stefan,

I also use iSequencingAdd.
The report shows word double (like an echo) but the print is ok. (WD19)