PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WM20] Break Header icon/graphic
[WM20] Break Header icon/graphic
Débuté par DarrenF, 03 sep. 2015 16:27 - 5 réponses
Posté le 03 septembre 2015 - 16:27
Hi guys,

In my Android app I have a looper with a break added. It's populated as I expect but the standard expand/contract graphic in the break header is very small when the app is running on the actual device which makes it difficult to reliably tap it; i.e. it's a bit hit & miss.

How do I add a new larger expand and contract graphic because the "Style" tab only gives the option to select 1 graphic for both expand and contract :confused: ...but the standard one is a 2 stage affair; i.e. right pointing and downward pointing arrows to denote the 2 states.
Posté le 03 septembre 2015 - 16:40
Hi Darren,

what I do in such a case is that I take the regular one (the one the current style is "pointing too" and I increase it's size/modify it's graphic.

Best regards
Posté le 03 septembre 2015 - 16:44
Hi Fabrice,

Good thinking - I'll have a look for the existing graphic as you say...
Posté le 03 septembre 2015 - 23:04
Fabrice,

Ok... having looked everywhere I can think of - where can I find this particular "needle" in the Windev Mobile "haystack"? ...any information/pointers would be much appreciated as to where the graphics are held. :confused: I'm using the "190 ActivPhone 7" style.

I can't see anything in the project folder. I know there is a .sty file, but I think it only exists after I was experimenting in with the options in the "Style" tab of the looper control in question.
Posté le 04 septembre 2015 - 11:11
Hi again,

What I do:
- select the control
- go in the style
- select the appropriate property
- dig till I find the property pointing to the image: the full path of the image used is described here and can be changed also....

Best regards
Posté le 04 septembre 2015 - 13:20
Fabrice,

Yes, it's the "dig" bit I can't seem to get to the bottom of... I think I must have a defective shovel! ;-)

If I select the control, then the style tab followed by the property (breaker header/footer), I can't see anything other than a reference to a "Border" image and this isn't the icon/button image that appears on the break header :confused:

However, I made a discovery and I now think I now know how the "selectable" icon/button of the break header works. The icon in the break header works as a "2-state" button. So I created a larger "2-state" button containing the image I wanted and then selected it on the breaker property of the style tab. Great! ...the icon/button appears as I wanted in the window designer.

I then ran the App using "Go" and all seems great; I expand & contract and the icon/button changes as expected in "Go" test mode in the emulator.

The issue now is that the new "2-state" button doesn't work when the App is copied & tested on the actual Android device - it's still the tiny icon/button as before, and I'm now wondering if the graphic I'm seeing on the break header of the actual Android device is "hard-coded" (for want of a better phase) and can't be changed?

Anyone else tried chaning this graphic on the break header of a Looper control in Android??