PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → MSSql Database Import Issues
MSSql Database Import Issues
Débuté par stanlyn, 08 fév. 2016 07:29 - 1 réponse
Posté le 08 février 2016 - 07:29
Hi,

Just now getting started with WinDev and HFSQL and now running into issues...Your help is very much appreciated...

1. How do I cancel a long running database import containing 50 tables from MSSQL to HFSQL c/s without corruption? How about "end task"?

2. How is the location for the hfsql file types defined as I want to put the data file on a different drive than the transaction logs for performance reasons?

3. How do I configure hfsql to auto allow greater than 2gb files and imports. I do not want to think about what file maybe or might grow to sizes larger than 2gb, therefore where is the global hfsql server settings that controls that?

Thanks,
Stanley
Posté le 08 février 2016 - 13:31
Hi Stanley,

1.It depends on the method you are using to import. If you don't tell us precisely what you are doing, it's going to be hard to answer.

2.It depends if you are talking about HFSQL classic or HFSQL client/server. For classic, hchangedir is your friend. For client/server, this is defined in the HFSQL control center, in the general settings, and ALL DBs are under the same directory.

3. This is defined directly in the analysis, in the details of each file. A simple checkbox allows the files to grow over 2 GB.

Best regards