WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → problem with Camera Control
problem with Camera Control
Débuté par Ferri DANIELE, 30 mai 2016 14:35 - 2 réponses
Membre enregistré
19 messages
Posté le 30 mai 2016 - 14:35
hello from Italy and sorry for my very bad english

I'm trying the tool in subject, and it's very easy to have a view, inside my form, of the webcam.

but... I'm using a Surface 4 Pro and (as usual in most tablet,) I have TWO cameras, one in front, one in the rear.
The Camera Control gives me ONLY one of them (so I can see my face, but not the blonde girl in front of me)
and I can't find how to change the camera in use.

Can someone help me?

Thank you very much
Membre enregistré
102 messages
Popularité : +2 (2 votes)
Posté le 31 mai 2016 - 12:02
Daniele,

I have no idea how a surface works, but from my understanding Windev Mobile uses the camera that is currently selected. This is independant from WinDev. So if you start you photo app on the surface, you usually see the picture from the same camera as when you start the Camera Control from Windev.

Try to change the camera in the photo app and start your Windev app again.

On the other hand, why don't you ask the blond girl to sit right next to you? Problem solved :)

--
http://arnoldconsult.de
WinDev 20 with Oracle, WinDevMobile Android Apps and Motorola Windows CE Mobile Barcode Scanners, Python 3 with Oracle and MySQL
Membre enregistré
19 messages
Posté le 02 juin 2016 - 19:56
You are right, Sebastian, but what happens with my tablet is different: I have no way to declare a "default camera" and the Windev App starts Always with the front one.
Anyway the problem is another: I need to switch the operating camera from "front" to "rear" depending on the video I need to save.
How can I do this change?

Thank you