PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [WM] - Getting Error while uploading APK to Google Store
[WM] - Getting Error while uploading APK to Google Store
Débuté par Yogi Yang, 18 juil. 2016 13:59 - 8 réponses
Posté le 18 juillet 2016 - 13:59
Hello,

I have started getting wired error when we try to upload updates to a production APK.

The error is:
Upload failed

Your APK's version code needs to be higher than 77.

Any ideas as to what must be the problem here and how to solve it?

TIA

Yogi Yang
Posté le 18 juillet 2016 - 15:34
Hi Yogi,

I've never experienced this error before, but it (or something very similar) is discussed on StackOverflow here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15593328/how-to-solve-your-apks-version-code-needs-to-be-higher-than-2-in-google-play

Let us know if this solves your problem?
Posté le 18 juillet 2016 - 15:44
Hello Darren,

I have seen this post. But I am not able to find and/or modify the manifest file.

Once the project is compiled successfully I think WM is removing the file.

How can I get WM to upgrade the code version?

TIA

Yogi Yang
Posté le 18 juillet 2016 - 17:33
Hi. What is the version you have in the generation process? "Version Number of the application" screen. This version is the WM put in manifest APK.

Rubén
Posté le 19 juillet 2016 - 05:44
Hello Ruben,

I am using WM17. My APK version is 1.7.7.0 which is set to auto increment on each compile. The code version as reported by Google Play Store is 74.

TIA

Yogi Yang
Posté le 19 juillet 2016 - 12:00
Hi. You can edit the manifest in WM. You can assign the AndroidVersion Code value.

Rubén
Posté le 19 juillet 2016 - 16:44
Ruben Sanchez Peña

Hi. You can edit the manifest in WM. You can assign the AndroidVersion Code value.

Rubén
How? From where?

TIA

Yogi Yang
Posté le 19 juillet 2016 - 19:08
Hi.

In generation process you have a step where you define the SDK version and a button "Advanced Configuration". There you have a button "Edit Manifest". There you can change the default manifest settings.

Rubén
Posté le 22 juillet 2016 - 06:48
Ruben,

Thanks.

Finally I have managed to solve this problem. :hot:

Regards,

Yogi Yang