Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, I need to develop an app for iOS 8. Can anyone please tell me what I need to do before I can start developing and deploying the app? Thanks Sarah… »
Débuté hier, 14:09 par
4 réponses
« Hi, my WD14 project runs fine but needs an update to WD19. Thats the time to redesign the architecture. In WD14 I use a direct connection with HFSQL over the Internet an… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 09:02 par
8 réponses
« Hi, I want to allow different companies who use a computer system I've written to choose different names for certain database fields. So, for example, I might have a fi… »
Débuté hier, 19:35 par
7 réponses
« Good Day We are using SAP Business One and I would like to integrate Windev with SAP. They have certain SDK's to do the job but I cannot seem to add it to Windev. There … »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 10:51 par
Aucune réponse
« Hey, I develop a lot lately in wm 19 for IOS. Everything works fine in the simulator. But on the IPAD the app freezes sometimes when i click on a button. Under this butt… »
Débuté le 23 oct. 2014 par
10 réponses
« Thanks in advance for any insights here. Ive played with webbdev in version 14 (bought it), but it just seemed very busy and confusing to really get stuck into a project… »
Débuté hier, 23:16 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello to you all, Converting my project from WD18 to 19 I have again a problem with the reports. I have multiple reports with a background where the users can input thei… »
Débuté hier, 12:31 par
Aucune réponse
« I have a WinDev 19 program that rebuilds a chart every 10 minutes. The rebuild procedure runs in a thread. It seems like this doesn't work in a windows terminal server s… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Is there a way to Duplicate a Record with a Unique Key from the Control Center... easier than adding a blank record and filling it in from scratch? A popup shows th… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
5 réponses
« Hi, in a memory table, I have set the row total for two columns. These row totals can I make bold by programming (col_pl_aantal[row-total]..FontBold = True). But is it a… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
1 réponse