Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi everybody... For those who don't know, WXReplication is an open source project coded (mostly) by me to provide the WX community with a replication system between WinD… »
Débuté il y a moins d'une heure par
Aucune réponse
« Hello all, While updating an existing system, it give the following error, displaying and stop the system. " The constraint for referential integrity links a file found … »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 13:23 par
1 réponse
« Hi, does WM19 (Android) support https? Can I install a company certificate? According to the help HTTPCertificate() is not available in WM19, to use a specific certificat… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 16:24 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi All Any idea? Thx in advance Cheers King… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 01:55 par
2 réponses
« Hello, We try to integrate into Windev18 the code below. Does anyone know a solution Authentication You need to be authenticated if you wish to make any requests to the… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
9 réponses
« Good morning Instead of sending out PDF documents from my accounting system, I would like to send a link to the document so that the recipient can click on that link and… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 09:17 par
4 réponses
« I a software that we are developing there is a need where in the software will update all the information from its local HFSQL Classic files to a remote MySQL server. Cu… »
3 réponses
« Hello. I'm all new to this forum, and to my brand new WX 19 pack. I must say I have been positive about using Windev. But now I have a problem I hope someone will help me… »
4 réponses
« Hello All, Just today I received a very wiered software project specs. I know that is possible in other dev tools like VB6 but I want to know if it would be possible in… »
Débuté hier, 09:38 par
9 réponses
« Hi Is it possible to have a windev mobile 18 app that pushes data to the phone rather than the phone pulls data. I am looking at Goolge Cloud messaging. This job is too… »
Débuté hier, 15:02 par
1 réponse