Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Guten Tag / ciao / Olá / ¡hola / WINDEV 18 / Deutsch / Italiano / Português / Español We are pleased to inform you that the commercial documentation is available in you… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2013 par
2 réponses
« PC SOFT has created a new consulting offer via video conferencing. Take advantage of a PC SOFT engineer's experience without the constraints and the traveling costs! PC … »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2013 par
« Good day I have a .dll file I need to use in a project "k8055d.dll". This is the visual basic code: Option Explicit PRIVATE Declare FUNCTION Version Lib "k8055d.dll" () … »
Débuté hier, 09:36 par
2 réponses
« Hi, For a combobox column type of a table is there a way the table can sort the column by its displayed value and not by stored item ? Thanks, Adrian… »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
4 réponses
« Hi everyone - Anyone have a nifty way to write data into a HFCS file if the analysis is not in the project?… »
4 réponses
« Morning all, I'm considering moving into web/mobile development, but I can't say I'm sure that PCSOFT is the way to go. I've been looking briefly at Alpha Anywhere, whic… »
7 réponses
« Hi Al, We are interested to try TS Plus and I have seen a few people comment on it here. Are there any tips, tricks, or things to watch out for that might make our exper… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
5 réponses
« Hi I have set up some server-side triggers on a HFCS database. Now when I try and delete rows from the associated file using the HFSQL Control Centre the delete trigger f… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
Aucune réponse
« Greetings everyone, I am using WinDev 15 for my apps. I have this problem when my customers wants to use iPrint PDF from iPreview beacuse characters doesnt transform pr… »
2 réponses
« Hi, I am generating reports to pdf and that is no problem but I would like to print them immediatley after. What would be the command to print a generated pdf to printer… »
2 réponses