Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Poll: If this feasible? What is the cost? We are seeking a developer(s) for a project in WINDEV19. We want to combine the functionality of these flowiing apps currently o… »
Débuté le 26 juil. 2014 par
3 réponses
« Hi All, I have a table control and some values are zero. How can I not show anything in a table cell if the value is zero? I thought this was done by setting the column … »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 12:18 par
4 réponses
« i have a query with several parameters . I fill up some parameters by querynaam.parameter1 = variabele1 I execute the query hexecutequery(querynaam) I get with hnbrec(que… »
Débuté le 25 avr. 2013 par
3 réponses
« Is it normal for the debugger to hang when debugging into a virtual procedure? If not, how can I fix this? Many thanks Michael… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2014 par
2 réponses
« Hi, I made http install and i found tht when downloading the first screen of the installer ,has a long time of supposily doing nothing. when you download a screen displ… »
Débuté le 26 juil. 2014 par
Aucune réponse
« When I import a class into a project, I get the option to share it. This allows me to update classes in projects and the updates flow to all the other projects that use t… »
2 réponses
« Hi, I have a "host Window" that contains one (or more) internal windoww. I need to pass some parameters/info to the internal window, when I open/call the host window. An… »
6 réponses
« Hello, I have a window which is in some cases too big, the horizontal scrollbar then appears as it should but is there a way of being able to lock part of the screen, li… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2014 par
6 réponses
« I have been working on a video kiosk app which was working fine except for the fact that all the video display options other than 100% were displaying as stretched. When… »
2 réponses
« Hi gentlemen We have upgraded our Windev 14 to Windev 19, but now I must solve several unpleasant problems. My project is really large and I work mostly with queries. No… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2014 par
3 réponses