Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, This message is to announce that WinDev 20, WebDev 20 and WinDev Mobile 20 are available (pre-release version). You will find the download link here : http://ww… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2015 par
« I've done something weird to a table on one of my windows. The first four columns in the table do not scroll when you scroll with the horizontal scroll bar. Also that s… »
Débuté hier, 22:07 par
4 réponses
« Can I control one or more IP CAMs from my WinDev application?… »
Débuté le 06 jan. 2015 par
5 réponses
« How can you disable the tooltip that pops up when hovering your mouse over some collapsed code ? I want the tooltip to stop occuring. Is there some property to check or u… »
Débuté hier, 16:27 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I have a simple composite report that contanes 2 existing reports, an invoice and an attachment. These existing reports are based on tables in a window. When I am in… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
2 réponses
« Hi I am really struggling to get my webserver working correctly. My domain is www.plumaccounting.co.za but if you type that in a browser you receive an error. The only … »
Débuté hier, 14:09 par
1 réponse
« I am try to create report this datafile in 150 record included, over reque. is all record print in report, but that is not possible me.. only print single record... o… »
Débuté hier, 14:36 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello to all I have a MySql database hosted on a Unix machine, created by an old programmer who is working in our firm. I'm able to access to this db and its tables and … »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
5 réponses
« Hi folks! I am deriving the machine's harddisk-ID through this function: gsComputerID is string = fDriveInfo("C:", fdSerialNumber) The context this is used is locking do… »
Débuté le 26 mar. 2014 par
17 réponses
« Just to say I'm new to windev so the problem may well be due to wrong use of the software. I have the following Problem: I programmed a piece of software using the stand… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2014 par
2 réponses