PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, We're happy to announce that version "Update 2" (290076p) of WINDEV 2024, WEBDEV 2024, and WINDEV Mobile 2024 is ready for download on our website. You'll find it here : http… »
Débuté le 10 avr. 2024 par
« Hi Forum I would like to discuss WB9, its features and problems if possible For me WB is pivotal to my business model, so since receiving the English tutorial and help I have been … »
Débuté le 07 mar. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi I am running through the WebDev 11 Tutorial and struck a errors when running the PHP email tutorial. The error appears as follows. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object i… »
Débuté le 07 aoû. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« English version ist here! Didn't you read http://www.windev.com ???? contact me at [email]office@windev.at[/email] and make a deal! Best regards Guenter… »
Débuté le 18 avr. 2011 par
Aucune réponse
« I would like to know as to whether there are any books available for learning WinDev or not? Being non-French I am looking for books in English. I am asking because WinDev is huge… »
Débuté le 28 juil. 2012 par
Aucune réponse
« "LETTER FROM THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT (LST) MAGAZINE WINDEV AND WINDEV MOBILE " is it available in english later from PC-Soft? Thanks BG… »
Débuté le 21 mai. 2013 par
« Hi, I am surprised. The so-called "final" Version of Windev 2024 is launched but there are no tutorials. How can someone learn Windev in a few days without any documentation? The… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2023 par
« hi, I have a procedure with 3 insert on duplicate key update queries, I would like to know in the second query whether a row has been inserted or just updating, is it possible? tha… »
Débuté hier, 10:50 par
Aucune réponse
« I have this window in my project and everytime i try to open it it will freeze windev, i already rolledback to an older version and can edit the window but as soon i apply the chan… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
« Hi everyone, I got to the bottom of the problem I was asking about some time ago. I was asking if anyone experienced: "<xxxxxxxxxxxxx> was not created by Windows" error In… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
Aucune réponse