PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, This message is to announce that WinDev 23, WebDev 23 and WinDev Mobile 23 are now available (pre-release version). You will find the download link here : http://www.windev.… »
Débuté le 07 mai. 2018 par
« Hi, Is there WINDEV function where i can replace a char string within certain position in a text file/buffer ? Or i can only depend on POSITION(),MIDDLE(), LEFT() etc.. to concate… »
Débuté hier, 10:29 par
« Hi All WebDev 23 - Dynamic site. Any easy, nice way to allow a user to pick a colour either from a pallete or from a preset list of colours (e.g. the WB colour constants) ? Than… »
Débuté hier, 17:46 par
« Hi, In WD I use this statement to determine if I'm running in test mode or not IF ProjectInfo(piEXEName) = "" THEN RESULT "No" ELSE RESULT "Yes" Is there an equivalent in WB? C… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 10:50 par
« We have a data file (MyDataFile) with several fields, some of them: SCode (Text, String 20) NLineNo (Numeric, Integer +-999 999 999 --> 4-byte) DStartDate (Date, yyymmdd) It als… »
Débuté hier, 00:00 par
« Hi, I'm trying to setup a connection to a site using "implicit FTP over TLS". It all works fine when using Filezilla. When connecting however a popup is shown that the certificate… »
Débuté hier, 12:45 par
« Hello, I have a need to implement a WD app which is using HFSQL C/S for data storage. Now the client wants to develop a mobile app which will connect to the server which is runnin… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
« Hi Does anyone else have problems with the speed of downloads from the PCSoft website? I have a nominal 100Mb/s connection which consistently runs at 88Mb/s - 93Mb/s, however the … »
Débuté le 17 juin. 2018 par
« Hi All I am trying to Set up a Customer/Orders Tree, could someone kindly point me into the right direction Client Branch,+ Orders Branch +Invoice and payment Branch Etc, thanx in … »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
« Hi, does anyone have Windev code to connect to a Banksys payment terminal? I've already done this before for a CCV terminal. Works great at several customers sites. The interface … »
Débuté le 13 mai. 2012 par