PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Version 22 "Update 1" is available (220071N). You will find the download link here : http://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, >PC SOFT… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2017 par
« I have the code below that works in 32-bit and not in 64-bit. I am using Outlook 2010. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solution? Thanks, Jeff MySession..Name = "" gwbSessio… »
Débuté hier, 20:02 par
« Hi, when TypeScript release by Microsoft 5 years ago , I though it's just a joke that there's no way to beat angularJS . but now, Angular 4 is written in TypeScript . I start wond… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2017 par
« It seems that global procedures are getting compiled before Project Initialization code resulting in: Error at line 4 of Declaration of GlobalProcedures process. The 'gsUser' varia… »
Débuté hier, 23:37 par
« Hi all, I would like to know if someone is using Spread 8 with windev. Does it worth buying it? Thanks for your feedbacks. Ab.… »
Débuté le 07 déc. 2017 par
« The only way I can find to print HTML Email content is to use HtmlToRtf function with an rtf control. This causes many more pages in the report than if the email was printed from t… »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2017 par
« Hello all, Our program is able to run in 5 different configurations: Stand-alone, Cloud etc.... We would like to quickly distinguish between these, by using of one of the followi… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2017 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, In our WINDEV application we are getting following error while opening some data: Error at line 33 of Local Procedure Maj_prix_AFF process. ArraySeek function called. Invalid … »
Débuté le 08 déc. 2017 par
« Hi! I'm attempting to create an extremely simple demo of a Windev web-socket client. Pretty much exactly what's found here >> http://demos.kaazing.com/echo/ I've created dem… »
Débuté le 07 déc. 2017 par
« I have tried to use a Kalanda Server for something close to a year now and each time I go to work on it, I can't get in for one reason or another. Support is really slow to get bac… »
Débuté le 06 déc. 2017 par