PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Version 22 "Update 1" is available (220071N). You will find the download link here : http://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, >PC SOFT… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2017 par
« Hello, [WD22] [ using postgres now, should work with any database ] [ multi - tenant ] I need to delete a set of records which is having dependent child records also in the same … »
Débuté le 16 fév. 2018 par
« Hi , For my normalisation browse tables I create of course a window and a table control. Instead of placing the add/modify/delete record buttons over and over again (name, code, … »
Débuté hier, 23:26 par
« Hi guys, I have not that much tables in my analysis but things get pretty small . Is there a way in WD (22) for panning/zooming the analysis ? Walter… »
Débuté hier, 21:48 par
« What would are function(s) be used to copy an email to a different folder and remove it from the folder it is in? thank you, Joe… »
Débuté hier, 20:51 par
Aucune réponse
« sMes_fr is string nPosValue_fr is int example SMes = E:\shareIP\speech\wav files\wav files\505.wav sMes_fr=ExtractString(EDT_FILE_fr, 1, ".wav") Then I get E:\shareIP\speech\wav fi… »
Débuté le 06 fév. 2018 par
« Details of the request: I have an edit controls called EDT_Prompt1_Desc EDT_Prompt2_Desc ,EDT_Prompt3_Desc etc.. until 9 In the code i need to Save parameters form these control u… »
Débuté hier, 19:38 par
Aucune réponse
« Error: ChangeStyle function called.The 'C:\WINDEV 22\Personal\Templates\MyProject\MyProject.WDY' element was not found. Why is it looking in the WD installation directory and not … »
Débuté le 15 fév. 2018 par
« Hi, Anyone used the internal table window? I wwas looking at it and cannot find anny coding on this issue. For instance I can add an internal window Say in the fasion Order -- or… »
Débuté hier, 15:02 par
« We need to put a monitor on a Lotus Notes Mailbox so we can extract all attachments from incoming mails. But this seems to be a problem... anyone can give some support on this issu… »
Débuté hier, 16:21 par
Aucune réponse