PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I'm using a TreeView to navigate between different topics. The TreeView has only three levels. Here is an example Topics Open Topics Topic 1 Topic 2 Closed Topics Topic 3 Topic 4 T… »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
« Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble with the function fSelect in one of my programs. That program has The "UAC manifest" included, with the requirement of admin privileges. If I e… »
Débuté hier, 14:16 par
//hostimage.webdev.info/avatars/default.gif
« Hi, if I create a marker on a map then I can define a name and a description as follows. GMyMarker..Name = "My marker on Paris" GMyMarker..Description = "The quickt brown Fox jum… »
Débuté hier, 14:58 par
« Hello, Has anyone made an app in windev mobile for windows smartphone that can scan barcodes other then QR? We've tried to use external libraries (e.g. Zxing.net.mobile - dlls) i… »
Débuté hier, 14:55 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi All I have a Unicode string that I want to programmatically fill with black circle - the code is 25CF. How do I do that in Windev? Cheers André… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
« Hello, I have received a query to build a chatting client that would allow users to chat with each other, transfer file/photos/videos. I think to achieve this what I will have to… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
« I have a connection var that is defined in the project in it code. I use this connection var to successfully connect to my remote db. I can close the connection, modify the connect… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
« Hello All, I trust this finds you all well. I am building two queries to be used in a join. I would like to query data from two different months. For one month I want the values … »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
« Hi All The subject says it all. I need a way to establish which control on a page has focus. Is there any function for this? Cheers André… »
« Hi All I want to replace the default tab key with the enter key on some forms. How do I do that with JavaScript or is there another of achieving this with WB? Cheers André… »