PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Version 22 "Update 1" is available (220071N). You will find the download link here : http://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html -- Best Regards, >PC SOFT… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2017 par
« If I use a Table or Tree View Table using a Query, How I can enter the Parameters ? Thanks in advance.… »
Débuté hier, 16:44 par
« Hi, Is there a solution to install WebDev on Debian Jessie with Plesk Panel ? Thank you for your help .… »
Débuté hier, 12:25 par
« Hi, I'm trying to deploy some code that I have working on my local dev machine but when I run it on the production server. I get this error: Error at line 24 of Global Procedure … »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
2 réponses
« Hi, I have a problem with the Native MySQL Access with WINDEV 22. The error returned by the application is "error number 70181" described next : Error at line 43 of Click BTN_CON… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
« I am importing data from an Excel file into my database. In the process I encounter duplicates that I want to ignore. I am using the following code (after assigning the values): I… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2017 par
« Hello to all I'm developing a webdev project where i need to load some files from the user pc and save them in a blog field in a database. As suggested by Mike Allison, i found i… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
« Hello, I have a control template with 3 edits: edtName, edtAddress, edtCity I have put this control template in a looper. Now I want to control the visibility of those edits. I… »
Débuté le 15 oct. 2017 par
« How do I get WinDev to use the video codecs I have installed? Right now I can only play .mpg files with WinDev. However, I can play anything with Windows Media Player. I have trie… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2017 par
« Hello, I have a table whose structure is: p_product_id p_weight p_rate This table contains following data: p_product_id p_weight p_rate 1 0.250 1 1 0.500 4 1 0.750 7 1 0.900 7.5 1… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par