PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Good afternoon all! I'm currently testing the dashboard control in one of our applications. In this application we use the dynamic tab control to be able to open the same internal… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
« Dear Colleagues, Has anyone experiance with calling/addressing the VECOZO WDSL for checking COV? We got as far as: //Doe controlle van de COV uitvoeren dCheckDate is Date = Date… »
Débuté le 19 déc. 2016 par
« Hi there In my current project that I'm working on, I have a scheduler + organizer control which I'd like to get synchronizing with default Outlook profiles. So far I've managed … »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
« hi all, newbie when it comes to webservices, getting on ok with them but am having trouble when trying to push memo fields. Can somebody help with what I should do when dealing wit… »
Débuté il y a 5 jours par
« Dear all, I have generated the app and copied it into XCode on Mac however when i try to build it, i'm getting a 'No provisioning profiles found: no non-expired provisioning profi… »
Débuté le 07 juin. 2016 par
http://hostimage.webdev.info/avatars/default.gif
« Hi, I'm trying to store a time in a hfsql databaase. Its a time inputed by the user and so is held in a variable before trying to add it to the file. However when trying to write … »
Débuté le 12 jan. 2017 par
« Greetings All, I am modifying a existing 3-column template in WebDev. I am creating a clickable image (country flag that that is not in the catalog). Everything works fine until I … »
Débuté le 23 avr. 2011 par
« I am trying to put logic into a TREEVIEW server click section and get the following error: The 'TVCLIC_SUBMIT' command does not have the right parameters. (009, ERR_BAD_PARAMETER… »
Débuté le 03 mar. 2008 par
http://hostimage.webdev.info/avatars/RrpZpplIAjR9ZZaAh1xcw
« Hi , I am looking to integrate an OCR into my windev app and basically the options are two tesseract for free. has anybody implemented any of these in windev? ocrtools . Is it p… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2013 par
« I am sending eMail from an application. The code works and eMail is sent from the application and received quickly on the other end. But the code is indicating that the eMail was n… »
Débuté le 06 jan. 2017 par