Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Forum, Would be possible, after click on table header and table being sorted for that column, simulate a click on first table row? I did try by inserting code in diffe… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
2 réponses
« Hi everybody, I need to execute a scheduled process (batch process) every day at 6:00 but I've never done this type of process in WB. Please can anybody help me how to d… »
Débuté hier, 17:26 par
2 réponses
« Hi, I have my appointments in WM and want to send them to the iOS NATIVE calendars. I can do it in Android WM supports that but WM does not support it in iOS. So presumab… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 01:44 par
Aucune réponse
« I got msg as below: Erreur Le site PCSDOC2K14 est inconnu : il n'a pas été configuré pour WebDev. (32, ERR_NO_APPLICATION) Accès refusé. (5) when browsing windev onl… »
Débuté hier, 21:05 par
2 réponses
« Hi I'm trying Reports and Queries (User version), I can create queries and reports normally, but when run I get an error: wdtst.exe stopped working Unexpected system er… »
Débuté hier, 22:34 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi Is there a message window that I can open then close the window. I don't want to have the user click on a button to close the window or a timer involved. I want to te… »
Débuté hier, 17:24 par
3 réponses
« Having a play today with classes and UML. What I have noticed is the use of the TO function as in... MyClass is TO Class Also seen this in a couple of examples for cla… »
Débuté hier, 19:31 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I've been breaking my head over this one. probably due to lack of experience. I have two memory tables filled by programming. I want to make a drag and drop betw… »
Débuté hier, 14:40 par
2 réponses
« Hello All Does anyone on the Forum have a PCS Cloud account ? I do and have been unable to use it for the last few days. It times out and crashes when I try to load and … »
Débuté le 19 oct. 2014 par
1 réponse