Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Guten Tag / ciao / Olá / ¡hola / WINDEV 18 / Deutsch / Italiano / Português / Español We are pleased to inform you that the commercial documentation is available in you… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2013 par
2 réponses
« PC SOFT has created a new consulting offer via video conferencing. Take advantage of a PC SOFT engineer's experience without the constraints and the traveling costs! PC … »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2013 par
« Hi, I'm looking for a method to enumerate the classes that are part of a project but apparently there is no function for that... EnumElement() doesn't return classes so … »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 15:25 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I can't use my site outside my LAN, if I try to access to site I get this error: siteName site unknown: site not configured for WebDev. (32, ERR_NO_APPLICATION) Imp… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 11:13 par
1 réponse
« Hey I get complaints from some customers about the speed of Windev 19 under win2012 R2 terminal server. The speed of printing is slower then not working under TS. Has … »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 09:13 par
1 réponse
« Hello WD Gurus, I have a report named "Customer Balance". The report is divided in Header(where customer info is displayed) and Line items(where his line items are displ… »
Débuté hier, 18:19 par
2 réponses
« Hi All, I am using MDI child windows for a partcular application. Is there a way to either (1) hide the Maximize button, or (2) to trap the maximize button click and do … »
Débuté hier, 10:05 par
7 réponses
« There are some numbered fields in a table, i.e. field1, field2,field3,...,field8,etc. I understand how the fieldname could be referenced using indirection and an increme… »
Débuté le 16 juil. 2014 par
8 réponses
« Hi everybody, I need to design a page in webdev 19 similar to a "Fiche et table reliee" in windev but I can't find the appropiate template. Can anybody help me? Thanks… »
Débuté hier, 13:15 par
2 réponses
« Hi folks, Does anyone know if it is possible to set the sizing handle on an expanded combo programmatically. Thanks… »
Débuté hier, 16:41 par
Aucune réponse