PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Presented by Andy Stapleton/wxPerts (www.wxperts.com) Webservices are used extensively in the mobile and web environment both, it along with REST calls gives you the greatest amou… »
Débuté le 01 fév. 2016 par
« Hi, What option controls why the "Managing the data files exceeding 2 gb (NTFS only)" option is grayed out / disabled? I'm using OLE DB to MSSQL And, does the 2 gb limit pertain … »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
13 réponses
« Hi All Would someone shed some light for setting up the timeout when using HConnect... as I wanna keep alive as longest as possible when the screen with remoting HConnection remai… »
Débuté hier, 17:47 par
10 réponses
« hello to you all, In a window I have a table. The user managed it to get the line-height so small that you can't read the content of the table anymore. He did not know how he did … »
Débuté hier, 23:17 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I'm going to develop an app on the device Memor X3. I'd like to use the .dll functions of the barcode scanner. The SDK manual says to use the methods of "DLScanner" class ... … »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
3 réponses
« I just opened a Project that I completed for a customer a few months ago. I was planning on adding an enhancement that they requested but I got the following error when I attempted… »
Débuté le 06 fév. 2016 par
2 réponses
« Folks, I noticed that in Version 20 when you get to the Describing the Framework tab in the build wizard you can't untick the .Net Access 4.0 tick box? I am suspecting that its m… »
Débuté hier, 16:26 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi How would I pass the data to a chart for a Column stacked type. Let's say there are 4 series and each series can have 1 or more values that must be stacked. I thought this wil… »
Débuté hier, 15:46 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi All, I need your advice and suggestions? How to import an XML file with this following data to SQL Server or HF: ..... Any advice. Thanks, Ech… »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
5 réponses
« Hi anyone using thegantt chart feature of version 20? I want to use it to replace my project section. The example saves the gant in a file and I need to save stuff in the db since… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
1 réponse