PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I have been using webdev 21 for designing a new website witch is responsive. It is in php modus and uses my sql for a db. Positive: Templates can be made form the "Normal men… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 09:15 par
Aucune réponse
« I want to build a application that has GPS tracking. I have found that one needs to create/enroll with a tracking server in order to provide this feature. Has anyone done this? Wha… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
1 réponse
« Hi, is there a function or a method to check if the structure of the physical file is the same of the description in analysis? I use HCreationIfNotFound and crashes because of the… »
2 réponses
« Hi All I have a big text file 10G bytes and I just wanna see last 100 lines of text from bottom and it's slow to use fLoadText and the loop or fReadLine in wx but I couldn't find … »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
7 réponses
« Hi friends, please use http://27130.foren.mysnip.de/list.php… the forum address like returned by Google is invalid! (BAD: http://forum.mysnip.de/list.php… )… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I have created a table with selection criteria as "Single cell only" ( Rows: No selection Columns :No selection)..Navigation of Table cells using Keyboard Arrow keys works… »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
11 réponses
« Hi, I'm not the sharpest in frontend javascript but was wondering if (e.g. with the help of jQuery libraries) it would be possible to implement a drag and drop solution to move it… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
2 réponses
« Hi all, Do any one knows the API function and corresponding dll for retrieving the system information like harddisk serial no? Highly appreciated if anyone knows..Thanks in advan… »
3 réponses
« Hi, my software uses HFSQL C/S. Is it possible to let a customer use my software without the need to execute/install the HFSQL server (WX200PACKHFSQLCS.exe) first? I don't like t… »
Débuté le 30 avr. 2016 par
3 réponses
« Hi, I´m looking for a possibility to print a report with a pdf as background (is a map of a building). In some cases I must print a rectangle over the pdf with 90 percent opacity … »
2 réponses