Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi , I created a webapplication for an insurance company. It is a backoffice application where all kind of types and promilages can be managed and a frontoffice where cu… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 16:27 par
Aucune réponse
« When I am creating code in Windev, every step I can see the Windows hourglass for one second. This slows down the programming. I have a 64 bit I7 HP laptop running on Win… »
Débuté le 05 nov. 2014 par
4 réponses
« Hi All, We are using Windev Mobile 17 IDE and this is regarding to our first application. We are unable to detect our mobile device for testing as the windev 17 mobile i… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 12:53 par
Aucune réponse
« automatic detection for android device is not working… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 08:03 par
2 réponses
« Hi The scheduler control comes with preset code procedure e.g. Moving an appointment. Does anyone know how to reject in these procedures? e.g. in the move appointment p… »
Débuté le 20 nov. 2014 par
3 réponses
« Hi All I need to load a window in the background without using the main thread but need this window to remain active. Any idea how to achieve this. Thanks Noel… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 09:05 par
5 réponses
« Hi, We have an Android app and we can send Google Push notifications from a Windev program. This works very good. But if we want to send those notifications via C# or a… »
Débuté hier, 17:37 par
1 réponse
« Hi guys, To allow a user of my WD system to prepare a (HTML based) product description including basic HTML for my system to "send" it to their web site, I have a requir… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
5 réponses
« Hi I have tables that have different groups of related data and I am trying to put a space between the different groups of columns. I have inserted columns that I have n… »
Débuté hier, 18:00 par
1 réponse
« Hi everybody, I need to change by code the background color of the tabs in a tab control and I cann not get it. I've tried with the brushcolor (couleurFond) property with… »
Débuté hier, 14:08 par
3 réponses