Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, This message is to announce that WinDev 20, WebDev 20 and WinDev Mobile 20 are available (pre-release version). You will find the download link here : http://ww… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2015 par
« Hi guys, Wow... I would never have guessed that Loopers were so "different" to implement; would have thought they were just Table controls presented differently to the u… »
Débuté le 31 juil. 2015 par
1 réponse
« Hi All, I am developing a site in which i need to display issue date and expiry date in table but date is not showing in proper format. Attached screenshot for your rea… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 07:24 par
3 réponses
« Hi All, I am using Webdev 19 and have a project in which i want to store a merged value of first name+last name into a separate field. To do so, I need to merge two fiel… »
Débuté le 31 juil. 2015 par
2 réponses
« I have a requirement to provide the end-user with the ability to format a report layout (i.e. to move / position fields for pre-printed stationery and/or various pdf back… »
Débuté hier, 02:24 par
6 réponses
« Hello: I have a WebDev site (WB20) which needs to receive notifications from a WinDev applications, whenever some data changes. I tried Shared Memory but I don't think i… »
Débuté hier, 21:10 par
2 réponses
« EDIT 2: Got it. Select the correct row first, then call SetFocus on the column: TableSelectPlus(TABLE_Item,TABLE_LabItem..Occurrence) SetFocus(COL_Amount) Does anyone kn… »
Débuté hier, 22:13 par
2 réponses
« Hi everyone - i've been getting messages that to place well in Google searches, Websites now need to be optimized to work with tablets and mobile devices. I do all my dev… »
Débuté hier, 15:48 par
3 réponses
« I want to display a calendar button in a date field. It shows in the editor, but not when running the application. Any ideas?… »
Débuté le 02 aoû. 2015 par
2 réponses
« Hi I am creating an excel file in a webservice procedure and then returning that Excel file with a buffer variable to my WebDev application user. I am then trying to di… »
Débuté hier, 12:49 par
1 réponse