Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, This message is to announce that WinDev 20, WebDev 20 and WinDev Mobile 20 are available (pre-release version). You will find the download link here : http://ww… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2015 par
« Good morning My client has a decent speed internet line but I notice that there are very short disconnections (maybe a few seconds) that happen regularly and then my app… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
5 réponses
« Hi All I have a situation where the history is not being recorded any more (for one particular file in a hypersql server). I have just discovered that the JNL file has y… »
Débuté le 27 juin. 2015 par
3 réponses
« Hi all, I want to pass an file descriptor to an external library. Below is what I tried: temp is int = fOpen("DebugTrace.txt", foAdd) In C fOpen returns file descripto… »
Débuté hier, 07:31 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, how to show 'mouse hourglass busy' in webdev while running a query ? Regards, Peter Zhou… »
Débuté hier, 05:29 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I have some communications between a server and a WinDev Mobile 20 Android application via TCP (Socketxxxx functions). When the wifi is connected and server is runni… »
Aucune réponse
« Sup Dudes, Im Back again to windev, in this moment i need filter a table that got a field datetime type and need make a filter as this example Field Hora is DATEtime on … »
Aucune réponse
« Hello all, PC Soft really fixed this in version 20... Can someone tell me how to re-index a database in version 20. DW… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, Actually I want to build an application that will dial a number and when a person on the other side received the call it will play an audio file (either .wav or .… »
2 réponses
« Hello. I need to export a report to Excel with all his format. Is there any way without using a standard template? Best regards, Tiago Mortinho… »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
3 réponses