Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Guten Tag / ciao / Olá / ¡hola / WINDEV 18 / Deutsch / Italiano / Português / Español We are pleased to inform you that the commercial documentation is available in you… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2013 par
2 réponses
« PC SOFT has created a new consulting offer via video conferencing. Take advantage of a PC SOFT engineer's experience without the constraints and the traveling costs! PC … »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2013 par
« Hi All One of the biggest continuous annoyances I am running every day into with WD is the miserable copying of program code. The tab settings of copied code is lost whe… »
Débuté le 20 avr. 2014 par
7 réponses
« Hello All, I using HFCS to store documents of various types on the server. I put the document in a memo save it in the DB then with a stored procedure remove it from the… »
Débuté hier, 16:39 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi All Kindly advise the best way to make a good transfer of my old wb15 lic/dongle to someone else as I have a couple indeed. Thanks in advance Cheers King… »
Débuté hier, 04:11 par
3 réponses
« Do both of these statements give up reading the file once they've found a match, or does one require more resources than the other?… »
Débuté le 21 déc. 2011 par
3 réponses
« Good day I have a .dll file I need to use in a project "k8055d.dll". This is the visual basic code: Option Explicit PRIVATE Declare FUNCTION Version Lib "k8055d.dll" () … »
Débuté le 19 avr. 2014 par
3 réponses
« Hi all, I am currently trying some WD19 features. Ill post some of my finding. Linux threading was added in WinDev 19. As a linux fan i wanted to try a project i made w… »
Débuté hier, 14:58 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi All I am totally flabbergasted to find out that, in WD18, I cannot find (and replace), verbatim, a string containing or enclosed in quotation marks (inch marks). Like… »
Débuté hier, 11:04 par
3 réponses
« Is there a way to programmatically fast forward or scan a video file using the WinDev multimedia control?… »
Débuté le 20 avr. 2014 par
3 réponses