Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi All, I am using Windev Mobile 17 IDE I are unable to detect my android mobile device for testing as the windev 17 mobile is not detecting the same under Project> Proj… »
Débuté il y a 2 jours par
3 réponses
« Please join us for the weekly webinar series. This week... Ben Dell - Wx20 New Features - WxLive Webinar# 134 Ben has been testing the French version 20. During this we… »
Débuté il y a 3 jours par
6 réponses
« Example of Multi-Dll project 1. Create a new project type EXTERNAL COMPONENT using the same analysis ORIGINAL DESIGN 2. Use the option PROJECT> IMPORT> WINDEV ELEMENTS:… »
Débuté hier, 02:17 par
Aucune réponse
« So this is my first time messing with .Net classes in WinDev. I'm working on implementing the Zxing barcode reading .Net assemblies into an application and I'm not sure … »
Aucune réponse
« Hello all, I use the function email ReturnReceipt, when i receive the mail in Windows mail i get the question to send a delivery receipt but it is not send to the receiv… »
3 réponses
« Hi, the following code works just fine in a WD17application and a HFSQL v17 database: // Describe an immediate backup Backup_Doc is hBackupDescription Backup_Doc..Descri… »
2 réponses
« High, if you are doing an upgrade of a v17 Windev app to v19, double check your Splitter controls after the upgrade. It seems that ALL Splitters with ORIENTATION -> Verti… »
Débuté il y a 4 jours par
2 réponses
« Hello All I am not sure exactly when it happened but my debugger has been on a go slow for the past week or so. It takes about 4 seconds between either pressing F7 or cl… »
Débuté le 09 déc. 2014 par
4 réponses
« Hello All, Trying to reindev my db on the server and get errors on serveral files. An error occurred while automatically calculating the statistics of file. Unable to d… »
2 réponses
« Error at line 29 of Global Procedure file_connection process. HCreationIfNotFound function called. OLE DB access error. Error Number = 170124 Failure opening connection:… »
5 réponses