Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, This message is to announce that WinDev 20, WebDev 20 and WinDev Mobile 20 are available (pre-release version). You will find the download link here : http://ww… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2015 par
« Hello, The Windev 20 (US, version 01A200066r) development environment crashes a lot. To be clear: the windev 20 editor itself crashes while working on a project, our w20… »
Débuté hier, 14:18 par
4 réponses
« Hi All This is probably one serious brain fart and I am hoping someone is going to point out the obvious. I have a checkbox control in a looper on a WB19 page. When the… »
Débuté le 01 oct. 2015 par
4 réponses
« Hi All I have a new problem. The report is using a query. I want to change the formatting of a field at runtime. I have looked at Data Read and Filter coding segments … »
Débuté hier, 09:27 par
2 réponses
« Hi All, a client of me sometimes got the following error when trying to print a report. In this case the error is triggered on the line where iPrintReport() is called: … »
Débuté hier, 10:29 par
3 réponses
« Hello, I am trying to move the interface between tables and application to class methods. The data are held in an object and then moved to a table with Create or Update m… »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2015 par
5 réponses
« Hi All This control does not seem to work at all. The number of records presumed to be in the list does not agree to the actual number required for each page. Basically … »
Débuté le 27 sep. 2015 par
7 réponses
« Hello, i need some advice. i made an application for android devices, this app is like a chat, betwen user and server, when server tries to send a message to user i use G… »
Débuté hier, 07:52 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi , i get error "No peer Certificate" when calling HTTPSendForm() on android. how do I resolve this ?… »
Débuté le 04 oct. 2015 par
1 réponse
« Hi, I have a combobox containing project with projectnumbers up to 10 characters. When the user start typing a projectnumber, the assisted input helps finding a matiching… »
Débuté le 10 jan. 2011 par
4 réponses