Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I have some weird problems with WD19 in Win8.1. I suspect the problems come from the new Windows OS. 1) I have experienced this now maybe for a couple of months. I've tr… »
Débuté le 30 jan. 2015 par
7 réponses
« Yeah, I know about xml, but never used it. Need to extract the "Credit" tag from the result of an HttpGetResult() function below. I tried XmlData but get an error message… »
Débuté hier, 19:06 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi I have a standard query that is used to populate a table control. I need to ignore certain rows returned from the query but the logic is too complicated to build into… »
Débuté hier, 17:44 par
Aucune réponse
« [attachment 1330 error.jpg] I am Create setup disk in give this error..… »
Débuté hier, 08:36 par
4 réponses
« Hello! I have WebDev 18 andr Webdev 18 Linux Server For Sale WebDev 18 (dongle) - 450 € Webdev 18 Linux Server - 170 € or 550 € for both. + shipping fee.… »
Débuté le 31 jan. 2015 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I have a strange problem that is hard to debug. My dynamic WB site has dynamic images that show a photo of a member (using filetopage or by programming). All goes we… »
4 réponses
« Hello Everybody, At one of of my clients I have an HDsql server (V19). Very ofter I get a lot of conneciton which are not removed when the user exits the software. If t… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi I try to delete some folders created in BDD folder (HDeleteDirectory(MyConnection,...) Help say: Must be empty. I try to delete, but error say . Lock is required. I tr… »
Débuté le 29 jan. 2015 par
2 réponses
« There is a main UI thread. It starts 2 "subthreads". One is used to show Motion JPEG on Image control of UI thread and other is used for getting some other information an… »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2015 par
22 réponses
« Good day Is it possible to filter multiple values on the TableEnableFilter? i.e. I need to filter Column 1 Where filterequal to 3 or 4 or M I tried: TableEnableFilter(T… »
Débuté le 30 jan. 2015 par
Aucune réponse