Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I need to create an XLS file from my code but i can't. There is another similar post
Débuté aujourd'hui, 09:39 par
3 réponses
« How to Allow a user to either select a picture/photo from mobile storage or snap a photo and then annotate it with text and then save the image with annotation to a JPEG … »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 06:19 par
1 réponse
« Are there any default keys that a user can use to either: - Clear the contents of Date Picker (make it null) -OR- - Enter Today's Date TIA Yogi Yang… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 06:22 par
Aucune réponse
« Does anyone have a Example of how to "securely delete files" in windev ? ResSize is int = fSize("e:\ emp\myfile.iso") FileID is int = fOpen("e:\ emp\myfile.iso", foReadW… »
Débuté hier, 16:35 par
10 réponses
« Greetings All, I had not been using WebDev because nothing ever displays in the final page the same way that I see it in the layout view. I thought that before I comple… »
Débuté hier, 19:34 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, In the analysis I changed a unique key to AutoID. After restructure, the next addition results in a duplicate error. Webdev does not set an AutoID, it remains zero. … »
Débuté hier, 16:47 par
2 réponses
« Hi there! Any chance I can create/send my own arguments for events? It seems like all I'm able to do is create an event (Event(EventName, control, ProcedureOnEvent)) an… »
Débuté le 24 sep. 2014 par
8 réponses
« Hello! I am looking for a company that does custom programming on WINDEV in United arab emirates. In order to program and implement some changes on existing software. T… »
Débuté le 27 sep. 2014 par
1 réponse
« Hi, How can i know in the process "Whenever the period changes" of an organizer control in the weekly display if the user chooses the next period or the previous period?… »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2014 par
2 réponses
« How can I test for the existence of procedures, reports, windows and other WD elements? Something like this: FileName is string = "CONTACT" ReportName is string = "R_" … »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2014 par
3 réponses