Accueil
Accueil
Accueil
Connectez-vous...
flash_alt_content
flash_alt_content
pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, This message is to announce that WinDev 20, WebDev 20 and WinDev Mobile 20 are available (pre-release version). You will find the download link here : http://ww… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2015 par
« lets say custumer is a data fille with as keys name / adres / group is a duplicate key al keys have text mask.the data fille is filled with the records from below. -----… »
Débuté aujourd'hui, 01:06 par
Aucune réponse
« WD18 Hi, Is there a way of calling a global procedure from a Query in order to create a calculated item? Cheers Reg… »
Débuté hier, 14:19 par
2 réponses
« Hello, I have the following problem. I want to know if a specific solution can be defined as a SaaS solution. 1) A local Windev Program with a local database (can be o… »
Débuté hier, 09:10 par
3 réponses
« Hello Guys ! i hope you may help me in this situation well i want to replace the "<#" in the following text : Salut M/ME #> #> vous avez credit le montant #> … »
Débuté le hier, 01:12 par
1 réponse
« Hi, WinDev 19 - 56s I`m using a EDT_HTML_Text (also tried with EDTY_Rtf_text) to send a formatted email via outlook but I only get a result as shown below: What is a… »
Débuté le 22 mai. 2015 par
5 réponses
« Hello to All I need to include a pdf file (or other file type ie. gif, tiff,jpg) in a XML file as an attachment. The pdf file must be included in "xs:base64binary" form… »
Débuté le 23 mai. 2015 par
2 réponses
« Hi everyone - I want my system to know when someone opens an email. So I plan to put a link in every email that will open a program and with the data in the URL, update … »
Débuté le 22 mai. 2015 par
5 réponses
« Is there a way to call this validation popup that appears when I don't input a syntactically correct email address? I want to use it with phone number. The built in mask … »
Débuté le 19 mai. 2015 par
1 réponse
« I want to search in a data file for a certain record ...once i have found the record i would like to find out the unique id of the found record....witouth loading it in a… »
Débuté le 21 mai. 2015 par
10 réponses