PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi everybody, I'm using a memory Table control and I would like to know if there is a possibility to detect if the row is added or modified and from there I cas insert or update my… »
Débuté le 05 jan. 2009 par
« Hi, How can you make MDI windows with your own skin? When I use any skin on the MDI windows main or client it will give a ugly window.… »
Débuté le 04 jan. 2009 par
« Hi we are currently developing a windev 12 application in which there are basically a few forms and an analysis file through which the forms insert data . i just wanted to know whe… »
« Hi, Is there a method in windev to access remote objects like supported by .NET Remoting Framework? RPC , is it only for database access?? Regards, Prolay… »
« Hi, I have a class made from a query and in a global function i am returning the object of the class. But at the calling end i am not able to get the value of string member. CLASS … »
Débuté le 02 jan. 2009 par
« Hi everybody, I'm trying windev 12 and want to know if it is possible to make a project with hiper file classic, hiper file client/server, sql server and oracle. Where the final c… »
Débuté le 04 jan. 2009 par
« Hi, I have a HFclassic analyse and i want to use this analyse to test with HFCS. In my analyse all the file types are HF Classic and the default data directory is c:\WD\ Can i use … »
Débuté le 30 déc. 2008 par
« Hello, I wish you all the best for 2009.… »
Débuté le 02 jan. 2009 par
« Hi folks, Anyone point me in the right direction for the syntax of looping thru controls on a Tab, I did it on a window using enumcontrol() but found out that this is no use if the… »
Débuté le 01 jan. 2009 par
2 réponses
« hi i'm working on an application which requires to generate the main menu dynamically on opening of the application depending on the user group he belongs to. is it possible?can so… »
Débuté le 30 déc. 2008 par