PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Yes you can. For instance put all the connection information (db server, db name, user, password,etc.) in one ini file, use IniRead to get the values and them use HDescribeConnecti… »
Débuté le 08 oct. 2008 par
« Hi, My problem is that when I deploy my windev app, I wish to specify the Connection Details for my database. I have made a small test program using SQLEXPRESS as my data base. I… »
Débuté le 07 oct. 2008 par
« Have you tried: Charact(13) or Charact(13)+Charact(10) which is the same as CR or CRLF Cheers,… »
Aucune réponse
« I received a suggestion - "I strongly oppose against use of Automatic IDs because you will not be able to define the sorting sequence of the main file." What's the consensus on thi… »
Débuté le 06 oct. 2008 par
« Hi Guys Just having a friendly discourse on naming conventions with my colleagues, regarding the defaults in WinDev, or changing them to more common standards (edit charter) e.g. W… »
« In the forms you have two properties for the date fields, input mask and return values. in the tableaddline you have to put the date in the same format of the return value, when yo… »
« I have found a discussion in this forum dated 2006 about using dynarch calendar in Webdev. Unfortunately the "how to use" info has got mixed up. It is a nice widget I would like to… »
Débuté le 21 mai. 2008 par
« Hi All Is there some hidden setting which allows me to specify the language for help file generation? When I automatically generate a new help file, it invariably comes up with Fre… »
Débuté le 03 oct. 2008 par
5 réponses
« Hi Guys Having not got anywhere (yet) with automatic help file generation in a multi lingual project, I though I would copy the project and delete the all the languages bar English… »
2 réponses
« Hi More hassles using a table for data entry I'm afraid! I have what I would have thought is a fairly standard invoice detail table. The first few columns are LineType (either stoc… »
Débuté le 02 oct. 2008 par
3 réponses