PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Regards ! I use Blank form and then put Table on the form, then create query with parameters and table is created. I change parameters MySource.Param1 = gnFirmeID,... and data are … »
Débuté le 12 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, I have created a Query, and I need to create a search to locate a certain value My Query is: HExecuteQuery(MyQuery,hQueryDefault,MyID) And now I use a Hfilter SearchKey=HFilter… »
« Hi Jenny Yes, it is possible ONLY using an activex called EZTWAIN. I have developed some months ago in the company i'm working, an application to scan multiple documents using a Fu… »
Débuté le 15 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, in WD11 you can't. I'm not sure about WD12. Pcsoft basicly wrote a wrapper around the standard twain-dll. You could try to enhance this, because twain itself does support multi… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi All, I had no successful to make Chinese characters shown on treeview control and all chinese character exported to XLS or HTML were shown garbage. It only works on windows 95, … »
Aucune réponse
« Can I scan multiple pages into one file one time by using windev 12?… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi: In a webdev 12 proyect I use two components how I can know in the components the of a global variables of the other and the main proyect. Thanks in advance, Ik Been… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi for everybody: In a development group we have: 1 Server of SCM : HP Server AMD Turion 64x2 with 1 GB Ram, windows 2003 server Programmer station: Windows XP Prof, 1 GB RAM Th… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, sometimes when I add an item to a file definition in the analysis, I get the following error: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ An item with the … »
Débuté le 11 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, I'm searching the Windev help file but I can't find it.... What is the Windev's equivalent function for the EVAL function common used in other development languages. e.g. sExam… »
Débuté le 11 sep. 2008 par