PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, When adding a control to one of my windows they used to obey the template theme that I was using Office12, however whenever I add a button to my window now the button defaults … »
Débuté le 04 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, is there any way to retrieve the SQL Code from a Query? I would like to reuse some code which already exists in some of my Querys for use with HExecuteSQLQuery. Thanks. Best… »
« Hello, i have a formatted Text which should be displayed in a Table-Field but the field will not show all the contents? For example: String = "This is a TestFormatted Textsecond Li… »
« for the connection: in the analysis section: set ConnectionNAme set NativeDriverAcces set ServerName set DatabaseName set UserName set Pasword the code, I use it on a different way… »
« Hi, Is there any way to define the default height of an edit control being pulled straight from the WD toolbar? It is 24 pixels - I like it to be 22 pixels. I know there are severa… »
Débuté le 03 sep. 2008 par
« Hello Marc!!!! Well its not a loop to do the insert. I do like this: IF sqlconnect() then SQLexec("INSERT ...") SQLclose() END Its very simple. But the weird is that the table in t… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi for everybody: Do you know a password for tables of SCM in HF? Thanks in advance, Ik Been… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi for everybody: How is the maximum concurrents users of a webdev (XII preferable) application that you use or know Thanks in advance, Ik Been… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello to All Is there someone who know an activex control that could act as a scrollable container to put standard controls on design time? (of course Windev compatible) Or, is the… »
Débuté le 02 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, since I have installed Open Office all edit fields of my application show red underlines. If I click the right mouse I see french words as recommendations (it should be german)… »
Débuté le 03 sep. 2008 par