PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello to all of you I have a report based on a table. When i want to resize one of the headers of a column ALL headers automatic resize too..:confused:...How can i resize only ONE … »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2008 par
« If I want to create an application with a license file which controls access to the application what is the best way to try ? Is there a way to generate a license key which might t… »
Débuté le 20 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, I am working on an application that reads and writes data to an MS Access database. In the database I am using two tables. As a basic test, I created a form with two table cont… »
Débuté le 19 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi All Does anyone have an idea of how a form designed in Windev 12 can be incorporated into a Windev 11 project without having to rewrite the entire code and redo the screen desi… »
Débuté le 20 aoû. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I'm buildind as customer's orders application and I need to print via Bluetooth to a MZ320 Zebra printer using Windev Mobile 10. Can somebody help me, please? TIA Bye And… »
Débuté le 21 juin. 2007 par
« Dear Windev Coders, Please help me how to convert this dotnet code to windev code : int tagsread inventory testinventory = new inventory(); tagsread = testinventory.Countclass[1] t… »
Débuté le 16 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, I want to do a search for a specific string on a folder containing xls & doc files... Is it easier that :- 1) store the xls & doc file in a memo and do a search on it ? 2) use … »
3 réponses
« Hello everyone, I am trying to convert decimal to unicode character so I wonder if windev have any functions for that. Thanks in Advance, Cherry… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, Not sure what is or was going on, however, I tried replying to Mitch's post on dotnet to windev and although it appeared to take it, it wasn't showing the thread.... hopefu… »
« Hi, I've declared a unique key for customer name in the customer table. Whenever the user enter a duplicated customer name ( under the table cascading input), the security mechanis… »