PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Windev Fans, how can search in a Memory-Table with more search criteria? Tableseek() allows only one search criteria. Best Regards Thomas… »
Débuté le 16 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, In webdev 11... I'm using english as the default langauge but when wrong data entry on a DATE field, it will prompt the french error message...any way to remove it ? Regards, J… »
Débuté le 01 aoû. 2008 par
« Hi, Actually i'm new to google earth... Anybody can "point" me in the right direction so that i can try windev with google earth. Regards, PETER ZHOU… »
Débuté le 12 aoû. 2008 par
« I have a windev 11 app. After converting to windev 12, size jumped from 7.4Mb to 13 Mb... Nothing was changed, just recompiled the app. Is this normal?… »
Débuté le 13 aoû. 2008 par
« In the RAD video example they show an application called Pure. It has a nice looking scrolling menu. It's kind of like a carousel, but I can't figure out how you would create it us… »
Débuté le 13 aoû. 2008 par
« Olá, gostaria de saber se alguém poderia disponibilizar alguns projetos exemplos para análise e aprendizado. Onde poderia baixar, caso seja possível ? Grato silvio… »
« Hello I have some problem with the creation of ZIP files with the WD XII ResCreate = zipCreate("MyArchive", "C:\Temp\xbackup.zip") IF ResCreate = 0 THEN ResAddDir = zipAddDirectory… »
« Hello! I have a problem with ThreadExecute. ThreadExecute works, no doubt, but if I'm working in a thread, with hyper file commands like hreadfirst or hmodify then I have several … »
« Hi, Can I pass parameters to a WebDev application using the starting url? Something similar to WinDev CommandLine. Is there an example of this? Many Thanks Shahine… »
Débuté le 10 aoû. 2008 par
« Very simple: Because you did not translate your RAD to Portuguese language. It's all in the .MDL files. My son and I we made a program 'RADTranslate' which does the translate job f… »
Aucune réponse