PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Steve, this is an old, old problem!! No solution yet, no one seems to care! Seems. * Each file in the analysis has a generation number * Each HypeFile data file has a generation… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi Everyone WD12 What seems to be an easy thing to do, is giving me a hard time. How do I increase the height of the panes in a sidebar? I can't find anything in the help. I've bee… »
Débuté le 11 juil. 2008 par
7 réponses
« Does anyone have experience with AWP pages containing Looper and Pager? My AWP pager works fine for data directly linked. However, code that runs in Row Display to pick up linked d… »
Débuté le 14 juil. 2008 par
« There seems to be a problem with WebDev 12 AWP and Thumbnail Controls so I decided to start a second thread. Here is my previous post: "After hours of testing with the new AWP debu… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2008 par
« Hi, how can I get the Focus Gain Event from my main window. I put some code in the focus gain section of this window, but I think, it doesn´t work. I want to know if the user … »
Débuté le 13 juil. 2008 par
« I'm looking for a way to identify the version of data used by an application using only the application's data folder that contains the HF files. ApplicationFolder\Application.WDD… »
Débuté le 14 juil. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, I still have to maintain a few old applications made with WinDev 5.5. I had to phase out my 6 years old XP computer. Built a new one and installed Windows Vista 64-bit on i… »
Débuté le 09 juil. 2008 par
« Hi: I want to make a Web Service but I had no idea on what to do, I know the following though: 1) Do not use GUI, no windows or visual elements, just Global Procedures. 2) Every Gl… »
« >Hello, I just received WinDev 12( and WebDev12/WinDev 12 Mobile) this week and I am really having a "terrible" time to catch up with the WinDev "paradigm". > Don't feel a… »
Débuté le 13 juil. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I just received WinDev 12( and WebDev12/WinDev 12 Mobile) this week and I am really having a "terrible" time to catch up with the WinDev "paradigm". Can somebody with Clario… »