PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I use Hcreationifnotfound() + error() to manage the right version between database and the clients. I have some troubles with only some clients with this code. Is there another… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, I made a component following the tutorial for a datepicker (which uses a popup window). Everything goes well but the template. In stead of the nice look and feel i get an pl… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I have a Windev Mobile application which has to work on 2 screens... i want to use the same application (the same project) but the layout has to be defined and compiled on t… »
« Hello all, I am running into an issue when trying to pass an associative array to a procedure or return an associative array from a procedure. I am hoping somebody could please she… »
« I am sending email thank you's and reminders to people who download my products and I want to use the email stationary I have set up for Outlook. I am using the WinDev built-in ema… »
Débuté le 02 juil. 2008 par
« Hi Everyone, I would like to have some help on this problem. I'am developping an application that will run under a Citrix session and it will connect on a Lotus Notes database. Whe… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, new to working with windev and I've had a look for a hyperfile command that will work the same/similar to sql: select sum(movelineid) from movementline where moveid = 2 I … »
Débuté le 01 juil. 2008 par
« Hi all, Hope someone can steer me in the right direction. I have code in my app startup which reads an Ini file which contains my connection settings. I created a test exe from my … »
« Hello Pete, The simplest way to truncate the log is : - Detach the database using the Manager - Delete the .LDF file - Attach the database, Sql Server will create a brand new and e… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello, i am trying to set up one of my apps with the native access to an mysql 5.0 server. First time hcommand and a lot of stuff ist working perfect without any changes on the sou… »
Débuté le 01 juil. 2008 par