PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Guenter, >Good, but when is the first presentation in the English Language? Huib Preij > Huib, once upon a time (WinDev 7.5 ?), there have been presentations in English l… »
Débuté le 01 juil. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Guenter, Good, but when is the first presentation in the English Language? Huib Preij… »
Débuté le 01 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, We have the pleasure to announce that a commercial presentation of WINDEV 12 will be held in Barcelona this July 10, 2008 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The presentation will… »
Débuté le 30 juin. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi Forum, I get this information message in the compilation errors: Info : ALL the possible runtime paths DO not RETURN a value: RESULT OR RETURN = is missing IN the Process. VZpla… »
« Hi Teun, I'm sure a lot of people are gonna miss your always positive contributions to this forum. At least I am. I wish you all the best and hope that in two years you'll have you… »
« See previous posting in this threat. Teun.… »
« Hi guys. I am new to win dev using 12 version.. I made a RAD form with master details linked table.. now every thing seems fine but the problem is, when I go for new record. it sav… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, I bought WinDev 12 and I am a complete nooB. It is almost impossible to get to know the Language since it is missing a Language Reference Guide (preferably ordered by function… »
Débuté le 21 juin. 2008 par
« Does any one now where can i do Professional Training in Windev? Thanks C. Oliver… »
Débuté le 13 juin. 2008 par
« Hello, Besides the file name, path and extension, files have a description, a title etc. I want to read and change the description of file by wLanguage. Have anyone an idea? Thanks… »
Débuté le 18 juin. 2008 par