PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Leo, which brand of cigarettes?… »
Débuté le 29 avr. 2008 par
« Hello! I started developing an application using the dev groupware, but now I want to came back to single developer. When i delete the folder Project.cpl I can not run the applica… »
« Thanks for your sympathy Derek, I thank all of you that pinged, Emailed, rang,... And for those that don't know what this is all about : I had a heart attack the day before I had p… »
Aucune réponse
« I am looking to purchase WinDev/WebDev. QUESTION 1: The 1st application I need to create needs to run against a Microsoft SQL Server. How much performance does the "SQL Server Nati… »
Débuté le 26 avr. 2008 par
« We have a Webdev11-project. This shows a page with an iframe. In this iframe a PDF-file is shown, by means of the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Works fine.. But now i want to control how t… »
« I used very ophen the halias function within hyperfile5. I transfered the analysis now to hyperfile9 and using the same function halias(orig_name, alias_name) I also open the alias… »
Débuté le 22 avr. 2008 par
« WD11, XP PRO SP2. In a button's code I have ShellExecute("mailto:" + EdtEmail). EdtEmail is a text control that has the email address. Up until a few days ago all was well, but sta… »
Débuté le 26 avr. 2008 par
9 réponses
« HI Folks, I have some Problems writing a Access2000 Tables with OLEDB from Windev: Everything works fine, but "Boolean Fields" are after writing "integer". That means: active=true … »
Débuté le 28 avr. 2008 par
« Hey, How can i find out all the edit controls in a window ? TIA !! Jan :rp:… »
« Hello to all My request: During the input of data in a form, i would like to change automatically the background color of a textbox during its input (ie yellow) and go back to its … »