PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« hallo, how can I search in a PDF-File without open an PDF-Viewer ? Is there a possibility in windev ? peter… »
Débuté le 17 mar. 2008 par
« Hi, I try to make a SOAP Web service but every time I generate it I obtain a Lybrary (.wdl) a two pages (.htm) and an file XML. Then I deploy it in the directory from the SOAP ser… »
Débuté le 19 mar. 2008 par
« Hello to all WinDev-developers (specially the Dutch): Also in The Netherlands is a growing group WinDev-developers active. For all of them (beginners and more expierented) a new, … »
Débuté le 15 mar. 2008 par
« Hello to everyone, I have enabled the user grouware option and it works o.k. I want to be able to launch the user log on screen from my project in order to change the user but sin… »
Débuté le 20 mar. 2008 par
« i miss a discription of command "Carousel" does anybody know how to use it? (WINDEV Help is very uninformativ!!!) Is WD Carousel available in english version now? How can i pick up… »
Débuté le 20 mar. 2008 par
6 réponses
« Hi, It seems that if i have the webdev IDE environment installed on the same machine as the deployment computer, it will work well. I thought can just copy all the relevant files… »
Débuté le 18 mar. 2008 par
« I want to close a windev app and then open another upon the first one closing. I do not want to use a *.bat file. thank you, joe… »
Débuté le 18 mar. 2008 par
« I want to have a Table Control that contains about 15 columns. It will contain anywhere from 100 to 3000 rows. The data will be drawn from a single file (200 fields per file). I do… »
Débuté le 10 jan. 2008 par
2 réponses
« We have tryed to use SOAP.ExtendedValue , but it doesn't work. Infact we used different type of type (string,variant,string UNICODE, buffer) but we obtained the message: "Unable to… »
Débuté le 19 mar. 2008 par
« Hi, Is it necessary to run the web app once in the computer that host the application ( installed with the web app server under windows std server 2003 with the 10-user trial web … »
Débuté le 16 mar. 2008 par