PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Error in Exit of ED_Card process, line 22. Hyper File security mechanism triggered when browsing 'CardTransaction' file on 'CardRoleID' item. Index file (<\\Adm01\ibis\prod\db… »
Débuté le 21 fév. 2008 par
« Hello Fellow current and future Windev-ers. I am pleased to announce the official launch of Windev-US.com and Webdev-US.com. The launch of this website also marks an official int… »
« I have a Classic Hyper file and want to change it to Client/Server. I have looked at the Help and put the following in my Project Initialization: PAMUConnection is Connection // … »
Débuté le 20 fév. 2008 par
« Just got WD11, and want to run some tests, but am having difficulty with MS SQL 2005 Express. Anyone had any experience with this product? I've used MS SQL in the past (with VB6 &… »
Débuté le 16 fév. 2008 par
« Hi, I just started using WinDev and wonder about ...<please look at the subject>. For those who don't know/not sure what ENUM and SET datatypes are: From the MySQL help: "A… »
Aucune réponse
« OK, time to panic. Anyone in the UK who uses Windev with MS SQL available for me to phone so they can talk me through connection to MS SQL (with NorthWind db as example?) TIA … »
« Hello, the User Groupware is not in the analysis. Does anybody knows, how can read the user groupware datafiles. E.g. HReadFirst(GPWUSER) variable1=GPWUSER.USERNAME… »
« There is a TAPI phone dialler in Windev. However, most phone systems are now SIP and some (including the one I am using) does not support TAPI anymore. Has anyone done any work wi… »
Débuté le 20 fév. 2008 par
4 réponses
« Has anyone been successful in accessing a pc (using windev) via a remote desktop agent on a mobile device? I'd rather not go the route of buying mobile when this could very well b… »
« Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to save picture in Hyper file? I have a text then I click browse, choose the picture then I click save this picture will store in a field in … »