PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« We have a report which uses a fairly large data set as a data source from MSSQL. For another part of this same report we need to extract data from this data source in a different o… »
Débuté le 29 jan. 2008 par
« Hi. The TDF 2007 examples applications are available in http://www.pcsoft.fr/st/nouveautes-st.html… »
Débuté le 28 jan. 2008 par
« Hi there again, Does anyone know how to minimize whole PDA application to icon visible on home/welcome screen? Thanks, Luke… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Does anyone know how to turn on data connection on PDA by programming? It looks that whenever i'm opening web browser data connection is being established automatically (3G o… »
« Is there a way to share a property globally between sessions? For example, if theres a price property that changes due to time and other events, i want all the sessions to be aware… »
Aucune réponse
« Today I decided to try to create a label report. So I created a new report with the label template, and the Avery labels I had were not in the drop down list. So I picked one whos… »
« Hello I start 2 programms. A Windev-Programm and e.g. Winword. I click from the Windev-Programm into WinWord. How can i determines this change. (WM_Lostfocus did not work) I wa… »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2008 par
4 réponses
« Hello everyone, I have a problem when I use this code. Someone in this forum advised me to use this but the error occur when I use it. Here's the example of what I did sQRYtxt i… »
Débuté le 26 jan. 2008 par
4 réponses
« Thanks in advance if some body have an example of socket application (server) in linux Thanks, Fredy J. Diaz Pernett… »
Débuté le 24 jan. 2008 par
« I am planning to rewrite an my application written in vb5 with windev11 wanted to ask for information: A) At runtime I can clone a window? In a Component is possible declare the co… »
Débuté le 22 jan. 2008 par