PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello all, I have Database Hyperfile C/S. I add new record to some file. There are no relations to other files. But if I want to delete it, e.g. in Hyperfile manager, I get integri… »
Débuté le 23 jan. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Dear all, Does anyone here can advise me how to read the Database of PeachTree Accounting Software by using Windev? so that if I will make receive an items using a barcode handhel… »
Débuté le 21 jan. 2008 par
« Anyone using List and Label for reporting? Thanks Rich… »
Débuté le 22 jan. 2008 par
« Hi I am new in Windev, I have just read the tutorial and I like the philosophy of the product. There are 3 points that I would like to know if anyboby could help me please: 1.- I… »
Débuté le 19 jan. 2008 par
« After you have read a record and modified it, or created a new record, how do you unload it? I could not find a command. Is it necessary in WinDev to unload a record after it has b… »
5 réponses
« Trying to import MySQL DB structure in analisys and I receive message: Unable to open 'tableName' table Internal Error in WDHF DLL. ( for every table ). OS: Vista business MySQL 5… »
« Hello, Over the years we developed our application. It is still growing with all kind of functions. The analyse version is now 901 I know that we can set the version to 1 but w… »
« hi all, how can i use a dot net assembly in my windev/windev mobile projects? the help give no answer:(...there are some tutorial ? thank you in advance… »
3 réponses
« Is there a way to view a url image in the image control? Jonathan… »
Débuté le 18 jan. 2008 par
« I found this site http://www.telebid.com/ last night. The whole realtime counter interest me a lot, anyone done anything like this on WebDev as yet?… »