PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, I created a table on a form that is linked to a query. Depending on the selection of that table (row selected), another table is filled (also based on a query). For examp… »
Débuté le 08 nov. 2007 par
1 réponse
« Hi, I am using wdmodfic to update files after analysis changing. The modified files are then no longer accessible by a pc over the network (message: unable to open the file) Ac… »
Débuté le 08 nov. 2007 par
« I have been asked to look into converting a SQL Server database into HF C/S format. I wondered if anyone had done this, and if there were any problems or performance differences no… »
Débuté le 01 nov. 2007 par
« Hello, I have a problem with LIST Element using Multiselect where i do not find a solution. *) the LIST Element loads his Data from a File *) i have defined a "1st custom row" w… »
Débuté le 07 nov. 2007 par
« Is anyone using Lindersoft Setup Builder with WinDev? I yes I will appreciate comments. Thanks Rich… »
Débuté le 02 nov. 2007 par
« We try to export a table woth 130000 record to excel with the standard right click on a table It result in a GPF and the application is closed... Ik have try it with excel 2003 a… »
« I am trying to set some initial values for fields when a record is being added, but it doesn't seem to work when I put for instance today() in the Content for a field. I can have a… »
« Hi Does anyone have a powerpoint presentation "Advantages of developping with WinDev" and is willing to share it with me. I was asked from one of my friends, to make this present… »
« Hi! I guess there is a very easy solution but i have not found it yet, also the Help does not give me any hint. I have three Tables: Person Country PersonCountry A Person can… »
Débuté le 06 nov. 2007 par
« I have created a shared folder called AELibraryServer, and a sub folder called Data. During the installation I choose AELibraryServer for the program folder and AELibraryServer\Da… »
Débuté le 01 nov. 2007 par